Paladon’s GH-Series use high pressure process gas to provide the energy required to power the actuator automating the valve. To provide increased safety and reliability, the process gas acts upon hydraulic fluid stored in gas/hydraulic tanks, creating hydraulic pressure that is subsequently used to power the actuator. As standard, the gas/hydraulic control system provides local open and close control using either the high pressure process gas, or via a hydraulic hand pump. Numerous additional control system options are available; including linebreak detection (rate of drop and high/low) and remote control.
Automation of rotary and linear valves in gas transmission lines.
Torque & Thrust Outputs
GH-Series: 200 to 500,000 Nm (1,770 to 4,425,000 lbs.in.)
GHL-Series: Up to 222,000N (50,000 lbs)
Key Features & Benefits
- Scotch-yoke and linear piston actuator configurations
- Double-acting and spring-return configurations
- Low or high pressure control system packages available
- Full enclosed manifold controls with lockable cover
- Hydraulic manual override standard
- Local operation using power gas standard
- Speed control in both directions standard
- PED or ASME approved gas/oil and power gas storage tanks
- Actuators certified to IP66M
- Actuators certified in accordance with PED 93/27/EC