Paladon’s DG Series of direct gas actuators are a simpler and more cost effective solution than gas/hydraulic type actuators. Rather than use the process gas to pressurise hydraulic fluid to provide the energy to operate the actuator, the process gas acts directly upon the actuator’s piston. To ensure long and reliable operation, Paladon ensures that, whatever the quality of the process gas, it is sufficiently filtered before entering the control system and actuator. Numerous additional control system options are available; including linebreak detection (rate of drop and high/low) and remote control.
Automation of rotary and linear valves in gas transmission lines.
Torque & Thrust Outputs
DG Series: 200 to 500,000 Nm (1,770 to 4,425,000 lbs.in.)
DGL Series: Thrust Output: Up to 222,000N (50,000 lbs)
Key Features & Benefits
- Scotch-yoke and linear piston actuator configurations
- Double-acting and spring-return configurations
- Low or high pressure control system packages available
- Full enclosed manifold controls with lockable cover
- Hydraulic manual override standard
- Local operation using power gas standard
- Speed control in both directions standard
- Actuators certified to IP66M
- Actuators certified in accordance with PED 93/27/EC