Welcome to Paladon Systems' career page, from here you can see a listing of all career opportunities currently available at any of our offices and facilities.
If you believe that you may be suitable for any of the positions detailed below and you would like to work on the forefront of valve automation technology and customer service, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or, if a specific Paladon Systems' contact person is detailed in a job description, please contact them directly. NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE; phone calls from them will not be accepted.
- The preparation of General Arrangement Drawings, schematics and wiring diagrams to meet customer requirements.
- The preparation of fabrication/manufacturing detail drawings from GA drawings. This function to include technical detailing and awareness of the needs of our fabrication/manufacturing sub-contractors with regard to drawing content. Standard design concepts must be utilised and maintained.
- The extent of drawing detail required should be selected as the minimum needed to acceptably define the job, having regard to the competence and capability of the sub-contractors under consideration.
- To ensure that all drawings are produced to the Quality Standards as set out in the Company Procedures.
- To prepare the production of all drawings and certain purchase requisitions by the Engineering Department in all the Company’s field of activity.
- Formal issue of approved engineering drawings and design specifications, data sheets, purchase requisitions etc. through Paladon Systems’ Contracts Department.
- To complete ad hoc tasks and special projects as required.
- Update and maintain drawing office contract files as defined in the Company procedures manual.
- Update and maintain drawing office design records, drawings and parts list to ensure corrective action and preventative measures are implemented.
- Update and maintain drawing office databases to ensure easy retrieval and utilization of proven designs.
- Thoroughly check other design engineers detail drawings, parts lists and general assembly against proven or specified design criteria.
- Ensure that all documentation issued by the Company is of an appropriate standard and that all commitments made are within the scope of your authority.
- To communicate well in both written and oral senses.
- Must take a fully responsible attitude to his work consistent with the Companies obligations to Health & Safety, professional competence and personal integrity.
- Must exercise an imaginative approach to his work consistent with the requirements of all engineering disciplines where technology is constantly changing.
- Play an active part in R&D activities within the company and continuously improve Paladon Systems’ product range.
- All tasks to be completed in time scales stated to achieve on time contractual delivery as specified by the Technical Manager.
- Promote the aims and strive to achieve the objectives of the Company.
- To act in a professional manner towards customers, staff, colleagues and external contacts.
- Ensure that business is conducted in a professional, profitable and timely manner.
- To liaise with all members of staff as required to ensure the proper and efficient running of the Company.
- 2 years of engineering design preferred.
- Experience in a job shop/manufacturing environment.
- Experience with mechanical and electrical systems, pneumatic and/or hydraulics experience is highly preferred.
- Project Management experience including developing and managing timelines.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering or other engineering discipline preferred but work experience considered.
- Occasional travel required.